- Ming Decline and Collapse.
- Software Testing: Interview Questions (Computer Science)?
- State versus Gentry in Late Ming Dynasty China, 1572–1644.
- Holdings: State versus gentry in late Ming Dynasty China, /.
- MING DYNASTY - Definition and synonyms of Ming Dynasty in the English dictionary.
- State Versus Gentry In Late Ming Dynasty China, 1572-1644!
- The Ming Dynasty | Boundless World History.
Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page.
State versus Gentry in Late Ming Dynasty China, by Harry Miller
This dichotomy provides a clear elucidation of late-Ming factional strife, which necessarily appears very chaotic and has been described very imperfectly in recent histories. It therefore contributes greatly to our understanding of the fall of the Ming, and sheds light on statecraft in other cultures where sovereignty is an issue.
Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages.
Published December 15th by Palgrave Macmillan first published More Details Other Editions 4. Friend Reviews.
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details. All Languages.
State versus Gentry in Late Ming Dynasty China, 1572-1644
State versus Gentry in Early Qing Dynasty China, 1644-1699
Click the Internet Zone. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5. Click OK to close the Internet Options popup.
Chrome On the Control button top right of browser , select Settings from dropdown.