Principal institution: Flatiron Institute, Simons Foundation.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
All Rights Reserved. Toggle navigation.
New Methods in Computational Quantum Mechanics, Volume 93
Research Relationships 1 June - 31 May AC FC 27 3. Top articles by Altmetric score in current window.
Courses Handbook This handbook contains information on courses and components majors, minors, streams and units at Curtin in This material does not purport to constitute legal or professional advice. International students International students studying in Australia on a student visa can only study full-time and there are also specific entry requirements that must be met.
- Germany - Welcome to the North Sea coast of Schleswig-Holstein;
- Many-body localization edge in the random-field Heisenberg chain!
- Featured categories;
- Computational Physics – Physics & Astronomy.
- A Faustian Bargain: U.S. Intervention in the Nicaraguan Elections and American Foreign Policy in the Post-Cold War Era.
- Latest supplement.
The tuition pattern provides details of the types of classes and their duration. This is to be used as a guide only. Precise information is included in the unit outline.
- Curtin Courses Online Handbook - Advanced Computational Quantum Mechanics;
- Humans Need Not Apply: A Guide to Wealth and Work in the Age of Artificial Intelligence.
- Philosophic foundations of quantum mechanics.
- The Expression of Inequality in Interaction: Power, Dominance, and Status?
- Imperialism and Postcolonialism.
PHYS v. The most up-to-date information about unit references, texts and outcomes, will be provided in the unit outline. This unit provides both theoretical and computational methods in Quantum Mechanics. The content covered includes analytical solution of the hydrogen atom, usage of Dirac notation, understanding the mathematical foundation of Stern-Gerlach experiments, the concepts of structure and dynamics, diagonalising Hamiltonians, contour integration, definition of scattering amplitudes, advanced theoretical and computation Quantum scattering theory.